Reports to: Chief Business Officer
Location: CDLX is based in Atlanta, but we may consider qualified applicants in other locations.
As Director of Advertiser Analytics, you will play a key leadership role at Cardlytics as we continue to support relationships with our advertiser partners and grow our advertising platform. Your team will go well beyond basic statistics, providing actionable customer insights to assist in winning new business and growing current advertiser revenue. This role works closely with our advertiser partnerships team to interpret complex business problems, develop robust solutions by analyzing large purchase/engagement datasets, present findings to key stakeholders to influence future strategies, and develop the careers of team members.
- Set the standards for how we service our clients across multiple industries.
- Build and lead a team of managers and analysts, serving as a trainer, mentor, and subject matter expert for your group.
- Act as the face of Cardlytics Analytics for key accounts across multiple industries, often presenting complex custom projects to senior-level audiences.
- Work with large datasets in a fast-paced environment using SQL, Python, Tableau, and other tools.
- Mine purchase data to understand customer spending habits, competitive landscapes, and customer journeys.
- Craft engaging analytic stories to drive new business opportunities as well as increase revenue with existing advertisers.
- Develop and standardize new analytic approaches designed to deliver actionable insights to our advertiser partners.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional leaders in multiple organizations to develop new product strategies and go-to-market approaches.
- Act as a leader in the broader Cardlytics data community to encourage sharing of best practices and accelerate analyst development.
- 8+ years relevant experience in Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Business Analytics and/or Design of Experiments.
- 6 + years relevant experience in a Manager/Senior Manager function.
- Experience delivering complex, high-visibility cross-functional projects.
- Experience scoping and growing analytics and data science teams to match business needs.
- Experience interpreting analytical results and transforming them into actionable insights and working with the Partner teams to develop an implementation plan.
- Experience in client facing roles with the ability to present to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Market Research or similar.
- A leader who is passionate about growing and enabling analytics & data science teams to do fulfilling work and drive meaningful business impact.
- A mentor who enjoys developing junior talent to augment their technical skills and refine their client-facing soft skills.
- A collaborator who will partner across bank and internal organizational lines to drive go-to-market strategies and expand adoption of Cardlytics solutions by our banks and their customers.
- Results oriented and can manage day-to-day bank strategic support needs across portfolios and ensure strategies are actioned into results.
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why.
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A strategic thinker who focuses on integrating current initiatives in the bank and ideating on future solutions for bank and other clients.
- $1,200 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer-funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.