Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
The Director, Strategy and Business Operations will serve as a strategic advisor to senior leadership of the company and will enable these teams to deliver against strategic business goals with a planned approach. This role will be integral to driving forward initiatives and simultaneously extending the effectiveness of the organization by crafting streamlined business processes, consistent communications, and building trust across the organization.
- Build and own operational relationships with internal teams – including Engineering, Product, Sales, and others – to develop new operating cadence to succeed in the market
- Identify inefficiencies in company operating model and propose new solutions (including technical and operational requirements) to address them
- Identify, scope, and drive process improvements across your area(s) of ownership
- Bring stakeholders together to develop solution options and clarify ownership
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Help identify and implement new opportunities for our group’s products, or for new products
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that help us scale
- 5+ years of project/program management and/or business operations experience
- Proven ability to successfully drive medium- to large-sized projects with cross-functional internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience engaging external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure
- $1,200 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer-funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.