Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
Location: Remote from anywhere in the contiguous United States
As the product marketing leader, you will be expected to be the voice of the customer and our chief advocate for our feature set and its benefits. You’ll focus on driving the full marketing process and adoption of our products and services.
As Head of Product Marketing, you will:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer personas and competitive landscape to establish value for customers, distinguishing features/capabilities, and pricing models.
- Communicate Bridg product value to the market in a way that is relevant to target personas and how it helps solve specific challenges.
- Create content that that aligns to the buying process and helps move prospects and customers through the sales cycle (e.g., demos, product briefs, whitepapers, case studies).
- Ensure sales team are educated on products/services, equipped to convey a differentiated value proposition and close opportunities.
- Develop engagement strategies and marketing tactics to build pipeline across new and existing customers.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our products and services.
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of product marketing or product management experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated use of insights and data to identify key buying influences, create compelling value propositions, and build/execute programs that improve the customer experience leading to user growth and product awareness and adoption.
- Ability to learn product features/benefits quickly and translate those into brief accurate, high-quality deliverables (e.g., use cases, tutorials, marketing materials, etc.). Ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve consumer experience.
- Demonstrable examples of lead generation and revenue goal achievement.
- Experience with technology solutions such as Customer Data Platform, CRM, Loyalty, or Data & Analytics.
- A collaborative, cross-team working style. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring the product to life. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- The makings of a “marketing athlete” and self-starter --- with a high EQ, strong problem-solving skills, great respect, high energy, persistence, and strong diplomatic skills.
- Ability to drive measurably successful product launches and campaigns and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- A team player attitude.
- Ability to build relationships quickly.
- $1,200 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
In addition to core Cardlytics, we have also acquired Bridg -- Purpose-built for brick-and-mortar retailers and CPG brands, Bridg enables the identification, understanding and engagement of unknown in-store customers.
Utilizing Point of Sales (POS) transaction data and proprietary, self-built census of offline identity and behavior, Bridg identifies the individual customer behind a transaction leveraging the debit/credit card used and builds an anonymous, privacy-safe profile with SKU-level purchase history and hundreds of customer attributes that power analytics, marketing and measurement.
With Bridg, credit/debit cards become loyalty cards. No need for opting-in or self-identification. Brick and mortar retailers now have a single source of truth across all customers (known & unknown) and can enjoy the same rich insight into consumer behavior, targeting capabilities and closed loop measurement that online commerce vendors possess. And at the same time CPG brands, working with their retail partners, can now solve their 1st party audience challenges; gaining direct access to individual customer profiles that enable SKU-level customer purchase intelligence, enhanced retail operational collaboration, personalization at scale, and means to transparently measure campaign impact utilizing POS data.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.