Reports to: Chief Sales Officer
Location: Los Angeles, CA / Remote
Selecting and Retaining "Top Talent" are a key objective for Cardlytics. EVERGREEN requisitions allow us to continuously attract and engage talented professionals in consideration for opportunities within "high growth" areas that often become available.
Start your journey with Cardlytics by submitting your resume for future consideration of potential job opportunities through our EVERGREEN job posting today!
About the role:
As a Sales Executive, you will develop new customer opportunities and close sales for Bridg offerings with enterprise brick and mortar retailers and CPG brand partners.
In this role, you will work to profile and research market opportunities, define and influence across the entire decision-making process and work with key stakeholders such as client C-level executives (e.g; CMO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Analytics Officer) and key 3rd party influencers such as System Integrators, Consultancies and Digital Agencies to understand the business environment, identify priorities, and develop differentiated solutions to solve the prospects challenges.
You will contribute to business growth in a fast paced and collaborative atmosphere as a valued member of the Bridg team. The primary measures of your success will be opportunities created and closed sales.
- Develop new business driving end to end client sales pursuit process with a focus on enterprise brick and mortar retailers (e.g; restaurants, convenience stores, grocers, drug chains, cinema exhibitors) and CPG brand partners.
- Work to develop robust pipeline of opportunities utilizing Bridg marketing activities, Strategic Advisors and Channel/Referral partners whilst also proactively prospecting via own networking.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Bridg solutions and outstanding presentation capabilities; delivering a differentiated value proposition to prospective clients with the ability to dive deep into client requirements and understand challenges.
- Manage RFP processes; develop, write and deliver solution-based sales proposals
- Own client meetings and deliver demonstrations.
- Drive the negotiating process, successfully working with stakeholders including sales management, finance and legal teams.
- Take ownership of pipeline management, CRM updates, forecasting and reporting accordingly to organization processes and governance
- A collaborator who will partner across external and internal organizational lines to drive revenue and expand adoption of Bridgs' solutions with new clients
- Results oriented and accountable for quarterly and annual revenue goals, pipeline management and growth
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why
- Someone with a growth mindset and always seeking feedback to continuously learn and improve
- A strategic thinker who focuses on large, long-term challenges and defines evolving future opportunities, integrating scalable solutions with new clients
- Analytically minded and able to simply articulate how our unique solution can provide value to an end client
You have experience in:
- 8 years of experience selling technology solutions (e.g; CRM, Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Customer Data Platform) and/or data/information offerings that assist clients in enhancing their consumer understanding and engagement.
- Successfully closing net new accounts while consistently developing pipeline by way of leveraging your extensive customer relationships with C-level executives and other key decision makers
- Tackling complex issues with a combination of financial acuity, long-term vision and data-driven approaches
- Influencing decisions at the highest levels and a demonstrated ability to find common ground and align stakeholders and teams with conflicting agendas
- Thriving under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritizing and focusing on the most important work
- $1,000 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
Purpose-built for brick-and-mortar retailers and CPG brands, Bridg enables the identification, understanding and engagement of unknown in-store customers.
Utilizing Point of Sales (POS) transaction data and proprietary, self-built census of offline identity and behavior, Bridg identifies the individual customer behind a transaction leveraging the payment instrument used (debit/credit card) and builds an anonymous, privacy-safe profile with SKU-level purchase history and hundreds of customer attributes that power analytical and marketing purposes.
With Bridg, credit/debit cards become loyalty cards. No need for opting-in or self-identification. Loyalty tactics can now be used across all customers; enabling brick and mortar retailers to enjoy the same rich insight into consumer behavior, targeting capabilities and closed loop measurement that online commerce vendors possess; helping drive media efficiency and top line growth.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.