Reports to: Director, Bank Analytics
Location: Atlanta, GA
As a Manager on our Bank Analytics team, you will go beyond basic statistics to provide actionable customer insights for our Financial Institutions. You will own the analytics relationship with some of our Financial institution partners and regularly meet with their leaders to showcase the value and opportunities of the Cardlytics platform. You will lead a team of analysts, serving as a trainer, mentor, and subject matter expert on Bank Analytics. You will work closely with your bank partnership counterparts in translating questions from the Banks into appropriate problem statements, developing robust solutions by analyzing large purchase/engagement datasets and presenting findings to influence future strategies.
- Work on problems impacting some of the largest Financial Institutions in the US and deliver on our commitments towards consumer engagement and bank value
- Work with large datasets in a fast-paced environment using SQL, Python, Tableau and other tools
- Craft engaging analytic stories to drive home the impact of Bank Engagement and value, both from a consumer as well as Financial institution perspective
- Mine purchase data to understand customer spending habits, competitive landscapes and customer journeys
- Develop and standardize new analytic approaches around customer life cycle value, cadence testing, optimized allocation of offers etc
- A collaborator who will partner across bank and internal organizational lines to drive go-to-market strategies and expand adoption of Cardlytics solutions by our banks and their customers.
- Results oriented and can manage the day-to-day bank strategic support needs across portfolios and ensure strategies are actioned into results.
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why.
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A strategic thinker who focuses on integrating current initiatives in the bank and ideating on future solutions for bank and other clients
- A leader who can connect the work of team analysts into cohesive insights and strategies and mentor more junior team members on technical skills
You have experience in:
- Analytics and Design of Experiments 5+ years in a Marketing analytics, Risk Analytics or Loyalty Analytics role
- Interpreting analytical results and transforming them into actionable insights and working with the Partner teams to develop an implementation plan
- Client facing roles with the ability to present to both a non-technical marketer or a data/statistics professional
- Thriving under pressure in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- A degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Market Research or similar fields.
- $1,000 annual Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
- Up to $5,250 annually for educational assistance and student debt repayment
- $250 initial home office stipend + $900 annually for communication ($75/month)
- 401k company match (50% of contributions up to 5% of earnings)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, anniversary milestones, mentoring, top performer development, and more!
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…. but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work?
Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S.. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.