Job Title: Senior Client Success Manager
Department: Client Success
Reports to: Head of Account Management
Position Type: Full Time
If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 150 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
We are looking for a Senior Client Success Manager to join the UK Cardlytics Advertiser Team. This role will be responsible for managing the overall client relationship from end to end, including developing campaign strategies and execution, driving account retention and growth and ensuring superior client service. The role spans the full lifecycle of our advertiser relationships, programme and campaign strategy, forecasting, implementation, management, analytics, and reporting, whilst also working cross functionally with internal teams.
- Grow & maintain client relationships for 10-20 clients ensuring business needs are met.
- Manage all commercials for your book of business, including revenue forecasts, budget consumption and invoicing for your assigned book of business.
- Design and optimise campaigns; including campaign structure, long term strategy and identify opportunities to upsell campaigns through use of internal and bespoke insight solutions.
- Scope, understand, deliver and report confidently on campaign performance against advertiser KPIs and success metrics.
- Use CDLX insight tools to proactively spot additional revenue opportunities and collaborate with sales to deliver strategic proposals.
- Lead on key Account Management initiatives; including identifying opportunities for improvement, scoping solutions, briefing relevant teams and delivering on key results identified.
- Manage, motivate, mentor, develop and train junior members of the team (if/when required)
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry trends that affect our partners
- Results oriented and accountable for achieving quarterly and annual revenue goals for existing clients
- Commercially confident and comfortable with upselling budgets and managing client conversations around fees, budgets and ROI
- Committed and driven with the ability to thrive in a team environment that values collaborative and positive approaches to driving results, and work across all departments – sales, product, technology, analytics and finance
- Analytically minded with strong mathematical skills - must be a strategic and creative thinker who understands business problems and opportunities and is able to identify, aggregate and synthesise data to inform decisions and show trends
- An interpretive thinker assimilating and investigating information from all internal/external sources available in order to think creatively about the situation and solution needed to progress
- An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills and strong attention to detail
- Organised with the ability to effectively manage and prioritise deadlines and client needs. The ability to multi-task is critical.
- Supportive and willing to help out the team and work on ad-hoc projects as required
You have experience in:
- Digital advertising and Account Management - demonstrable experience managing several strategic accounts within either marketing, digital media or advertising agencies.
- Managing several strategic client accounts, and have a proven track record of generating growth through revenue
- Commercial management of client accounts such as fee conversations and managing client budgets
- Thriving under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritising and focusing on the most important work
- Distilling complex data to produce simple and compelling proposals that are easy to digest by others.
- Tackling complex issues with a combination of long-term vision and data-driven approaches.
- Influencing decisions at the highest levels and a demonstrated ability to find common ground and align stakeholders and teams with conflicting agendas.
- Microsoft Office – able to use applications proficiently, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
The benefits you’ll receive include:
- 25 days annual leave, rising with length of service
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Participation in Account Management commission plan
- Eligible for participation in Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Individual Health Insurance
- Life insurance to 3 x base salary
- Critical Illness cover of 1 times your basic salary
- Pension match to maximum 5%
- Season ticket loan