As a Senior Integration Consultant, you will:
- Help create our core Integration Consulting team. This team is responsible for the technical onboarding of new Financial Institutions onto the Cardlytics platform.
- Take discoveries, learnings, and partner needs to help direct a culture of continuous improvement and observability
- Use your technical skills, knowledge, and experience to improve Cardlytics' platform and innovate new features to scale, harden and automate everything we do
- 8+ years of professional services experience in a customer-facing API support or API/Integration Consulting or Engineering role
- Familiarity with financial institutions, eCommerce, and/or marketplaces
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the creation and maintenance of technical support documentation
- Desire to help document and shape onboarding best practices
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience with API tools such as Postman, GraphiQL, etc.
- Comfortable interpreting and manipulating XML and JSON
- Project Management experience specific to managing activities from partner kick-off to the launch of a new integration partner
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Familiarity with ticket tracking tools like Jira and CRM systems such as Salesforce
- A "measure before you leap" mentality
- A strong desire to be hands on keyboard so you can learn first-hand where and how the Integration Consulting Team needs to improve documentation, technology, and processes
- Comfortable in front of clients
- Proactive and diligent
- Able to work independently
- A good decision maker
- Thoughtful regarding process improvements
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.