Reports to: UX Director
Location: Remote (US)
As a Senior Product Designer on the UX Team, you will be an integral part of our Product organization creating a suite of innovative tools for consumers, advertisers, and bank partners. You will help lead the UX design from discovery to research, concept development, wireframes, high-fidelity mocks, and prototypes. You will work from high-level requirements to define product design flows, interactions, and content strategies in collaboration with business leaders, engineers, product managers, UX researchers, and other product designers.
You should have a portfolio showing their understanding of the full UX process and how that leads to a final deliverable. You are highly motivated and collaborative; welcome constructive feedback, adaptable and are always challenging yourself to learn the latest in the industry. You are excited to be a part of the team that will create the next generation experience for Cardlytics.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery (e.g. story boards, use cases, flows, wireframes, high-fidelity designs, prototypes, and more)
- Lead the design of useful, usable, and desirable products in a team environment.
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end-users
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineering, and Stakeholders to inform design choices and project goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to define research activities, incorporate testing as an integral part of the solution and communicate the results to the broader organization
- Lead the evolution of a platform-wide design system, and promote UX guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback.
- 5+ years of experience designing across mobile and web at B2C brands or agencies
- A portfolio that showcases your contribution to digital products and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Incredible design chops with proven experience shipping customer-centric products
- Passion for design systems and data-informed product design
- Experience designing for iOS and Android platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong cross-functional collaborator- someone who can bring teams along, drive influence
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles and communicating it to stakeholders
- A self-starter, organized, with the ability to work in a faced paced environment managing multiple projects concurrently with tight timelines with attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Comfortable routinely shifting back and forth between high-level UX strategy work and granular aspects of UX design system components and interaction patterns
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.