Reports to: VP, People
At Cardlytics, our goal as a People function is to "create a great place where great people want to be." We are comprised of passionate professionals with talents across the people function including talent acquisition, talent management, learning and development and much more. We strive to be the best!
With your passion for people, you will navigate opportunities that face a high-growth, mid-stage startup, and champion solutions to ensure success for Cardlytics in the years ahead. Must have a desire to be involved in many aspects of Human Resources programs and talent effectiveness including performance management, employee relations, succession planning, workforce analytics and organizational development.
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will:
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them give their best work every single day
- Have a passion for and work to increase diversity and representation in Tech
- Help leaders to be their best through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program design to problem-solving
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
- Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
- 7+ years direct Human Resources/People Operations experience
- Passion and curiosity about the employee experience and developing innovative Human Resources solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Demonstration of experience in all HR competencies with deep expertise (certification, industry best practice creation, immersive experience) in at least two of the following: organizational design, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, learning & development, or change management
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.