Reports to: Senior Director, Product Management
Bridg is seeking a senior level, experienced Technical Product Manager. As Sr. Technical Product Manager for Onboarding and Operations at Bridg you are responsible for defining, prioritizing, planning, and driving execution for the key operational capabilities of our SaaS product. You will use your understanding of data processing, client needs, business acumen and engineering abilities to drive results for and with your team, designing and building operational controls for the most cutting-edge big data products on the market.
You will be tasked with shepherding customer data from the point of ingestion, through the processing pipeline, to the final consumption in Bridg Data Lake and beyond. You will be focusing on building the products for Company's data processing and operations, including but not limited to defining and maintaining data schemas, defining and building automated data collection and daily processing, surfacing the operational statistics and alerts to consumers, while improving the operational stability of the existing pipeline and enforcing processing policies aimed at ethical handling of sensitive data.
You will work extensively with our customer-facing team and cross functionally with Technical Operations, Partner Engineering, Data Engineering and Sales in order to successfully prioritize features and develop the products that our engineers and customers want and need.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Create, lead, and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications for the Bridg Onboarding and Operations.
- Collaborate with Operations and Partner Engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
- "Own" the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases.
- Maintain and update the documentation as the development progresses.
- Translate the business requirements and specifications into the technical implementation epics and tickets.
- Drive consistent, quality deliverables with your Agile development team as a product owner by leading feature identification and prioritizing requirements.
- Identify market needs, competitive positions and customer trends on an ongoing basis; providing subject matter expertise for customers, clients, tools, and technologies in our niche.
- Experience in and passion for designing and building cutting-edge data processing pipelines.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, database technologies and AWS.
- Familiarity with UX design principles.
- 4+ years of experience as a professional technical product manager working for a SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA and launch.
- Excellent leadership, project management, communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
Cardlytics has also acquired Bridg -- Bridg is redefining how offline retailers understand and act on consumer behavior. Are you ready to work on a break-through identity matching platform that connects brands to their customers based on our proprietary Bureau of over 275 million individual consumers? Our marketing tech platform enables brands to market to previously unidentifiable consumers via digital media.
At Bridg, our CDP ingests and processes billions of transactions from our retail and restaurant clients. Leveraging proprietary methods and algorithms, Bridg matches those transactions against our own Bridg Bureau to produce a longitudinal database of consumer behavior. Data science and big data are what we do every day and our product powers the data science and predictive marketing capabilities of our clients. We are a Big Data company, and we are looking for your specific experience building great data products that leverage leading edge technologies. For your reference, our tech stack includes Java, Python, Snowflake, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Flink, Docker, Elastic Search, AWS, and a variety of Microservices.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.