Reports to: VP, Operations
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Help build our new lead-to-cash architecture, in a cloud-first manner
- Create a new billing domain to centralize and decouple responsibilities from the rest of our subsystems
- Build a new workflow to manage invoice adjustments and approvals
- 5+ years of developing and deploying backend APIs or full stack applications
- 3+ years Typescript/Node.js
- 2 - 3 years of SQL experience including experience with one of the following: Oracle, MySQL, or Postgresql
- Deep knowledge of frameworks, tools/IDEs, testing and documentation
- Developed a microservice or API and deployed it to the cloud
- Experience with AWS-based architectures including experience with Lambdas, SQS, RDS, etc.
- Cloud development and deployment experience including: Serverless, Terraform, Circle CI, etc.
- A Computer Science degree or progressive experience in software development
- Experience working in agile teams
- A pragmatic, team-player with a can-do attitude
- A master problem solver who can remove barriers to complete tasks independently
- An effective cross-functional communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.