Reports to: Director, Campaign Solutions
As a Solutions Strategy Lead, you will develop, innovate, and optimize campaign design strategies that accomplish advertiser goals and maximize the business opportunity for Cardlytics. You will partner closely Sales, Client Success and Campaign Operations to deliver on business needs and advertiser solutions effectively and efficiently. Campaign accuracy and effectiveness will be key performance indicators of your role.
As a Solutions Strategy Lead, you will:
- Deliver value to our clients and sales team by creating campaign/account strategies that accomplish both client and CDLX goals
- Innovate and optimize our campaign solutions by leveraging CDLX's purchase intelligence and campaign management systems to address evolving industry trends and unique client needs
- Gain a deep understanding of our campaign technology, data, and unique value proposition in the marketplace
- Partner with your Operations team counterparts, Sales, Client Success, Product and Engineering to ensure accurate and efficient execution of all advertiser campaigns
- Focus your time on key accounts/advertisers for CDLX that require extra customization and detail
- 8-12 years of digital advertising experience designing and/or managing paid media campaigns using industry leading advertising technology and campaign management systems
- Experience developing campaign and account strategies that exceeded client KPIs and business goals through measurable results
- Experience working directly with key accounts that require extra attention/service compared to your company's service baseline
- Experience effectively communicating complex product features and/ in a way that can be easily absorbed by both internal stakeholders and clients externally
- Experience working cross-functionally to interface with clients, sales, and technical roles within an organization
- (OPTIONAL) 1+ Year in managing and delegating work to direct reports
- Someone with a strong technical campaign/account management background who enjoys using that skill/knowledge for strategizing on solutions both internally and with clients
- A solution-oriented strategic thinker who understands the digital media landscape
- Able to understand client business goals that can be translated into successful customer-centric campaign strategies
- An effective communicator who can communicate complex plans and ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Passionate about both creating custom client solutions and using your knowledge to establish new solutions and best practices
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.