Reports to: VP, Engineering
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will:
- Help evolve our groundbreaking platform by generating API services deployed in AWS that are auto-scalable, self-contained and modular.
- Help lead development on our consumer gateway services, providing the interface and corresponding resolvers for all of our client requests across the consumer experience.
- Develop, test and support restful web services that integrate with internal and external applications, services and databases.
- 5+ years experience developing and deploying backend APIs or full stack applications
- 3+ years Node.js, REST APIs
- Experience with GraphQL
- Deep knowledge of frameworks, tools/IDEs, testing and documentation
- Experience with cloud-based architectures, development, and deployment
- Experience working in agile teams
- Experience with TypeScript is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- An experienced Senior Software Engineer ready to join and contribute as an important player of the Cardlytics Development team!
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
In addition to core Cardlytics we have acquired Dosh which enables us to combine the scale of our advertising platform alongside Dosh's innovation, giving advertisers the ability to engage with consumers through some of the largest financial institutions and most notable neo-banks and fintech companies in the world.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.