Reports to: Senior Director, Client Success
Location: New York (Hybrid)
As a Sales Coordinator, you will support Cardlytics' growth by working with an Industry Team to meet our client's goals and to maximize the opportunity available to our business. You will work with our Partner Leads and Client Success Managers to manage different client-related projects across the industry. You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge and responsibilities, learn from accomplished market leaders, participate in learning and development trainings for sales, and grow within our team and organization.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service while troubleshooting and addressing technical and data related advertiser requests
- Provide performance updates at client request to secure additional budgets and achieve client budgets
- Support our sales cycle by coordinating material needed for client proposals, launching new advertisers, and providing quantitative and qualitative insights to support the client renewing their contract
- Become a master CRM user, proficient in updating fields, creating and managing IOs, and documenting requests while observing service levels
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task across competing responsibilities, partners, and topics; exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and succeed in fast-paced environment
- Passion for solving problems and helping people walk away happy
- A love for working collaboratively across multiple teams
- A strong business mind
- A passion for performance marketing, new media, and internet trends
- Someone who enjoys thinking outside the box, and loves driving results for their clients and has desire for more information
- Open-minded, very flexible, positive; always curious about how things work and persistent desire to make things work better
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.