At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…. but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we’ve accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks’ digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It’s that simple.
So how exactly does it work?
Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S.. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It’s our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it’s our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants and artists, to help redefine marketing?
About the Role
Cardlytics is looking for an Account Executive, Advertising Sales to join our fast-growing mid-market advertising business. In this role you will be leveraging spend insights to help advertisers identify where they have opportunity to grow share, drive sales, and measure the actual impact of their investment in terms of dollars and cents. We are looking for high-performing sales leaders that bring positivity to the table, helping to set the tone and culture for what great looks like! In this role you must be adept at leveraging data driven insights and a consultative sales approach to produce results. You are tired of the same old mousetrap for ads and are passionate about selling solutions that make a significant and measurable impact on your customer’s bottom line.
- Leverage your experience in digital ad sales to exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop a business plan including strategies and tactics to expand new and existing business
- Generate a pipeline across advertiser verticals including Retail, Restaurant, and DTC
- Uncover business problems and solve through our ability to deliver on performance and ROI
- Build effective relationships with brand-side stakeholders at all levels, becoming a trusted advisor
- Results oriented with a relentless focus on pipeline growth and revenue attainment
- Collaborator who can effectively partner across external and internal organizational teams
- Organized and able to coordinate multiple resources, priorities, and deadlines
- A strategic thinker who focuses on longer-term issues and opportunities to grow partnerships
- Curious and passionate for any opportunity to prove the bottom-line profitability of advertising
You have experience in:
- Digital advertising sales with 3+ years of successfully breaking new business accounts and growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic partnerships
- Executing on a high volume of outbound sales efforts and client meetings
- Leveraging SFDC to create and manage a pipeline that is consistently updated and accurate
- Data-driven selling or marketing, comfortable with business performance metrics
- Influencing decisions up and across an organization through excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills