At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…. but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we’ve accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission.
By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks’ digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It’s that simple.
So how exactly does it work?
Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S.. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers.
Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It’s our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it’s our superpower.
Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants and artists, to help redefine marketing?
About the Role
Cardlytics is seeking an Agency Lead to join our fast-growing agency sales organization. The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker, who is self-motivated and goal oriented. We are looking for high-performing sales leaders that will bring relationships to the table and play a critical role in arming agencies with the knowledge and tools to develop and sell through ideas to their clients. In this role you must be adept at leveraging data driven insights and a consultative sales approach to produce results. You are tired of the same old mousetrap for ads and are passionate about selling solutions that make a significant and measurable impact on your customer’s bottom line.
- Leverage your experience in digital media sales to exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop a business plan including strategies and tactics to expand new and existing business
- Generate a robust pipeline, across Big 5 and performance agencies
- Drive revenue growth with via strategic alliances, education, client partnering and ideation
- Uncover business problems and solve through our ability to deliver on performance and ROI
- Build effective relationships and become a trusted advisor for stakeholders at all levels
- Seek out thought leadership opportunities to further establish yourself and Cardlytics as industry experts
- Results oriented with a relentless focus on pipeline growth and revenue attainment
- A collaborator who can effectively partner across internal and external organizational teams
- Organized and able to coordinate multiple resources, priorities, and deadlines
- A strategic thinker who focuses on longer-term issues and opportunities to grow partnerships
- Always seeking ways to engage and build your network, keeping a strong pulse on the industry
- Curious and passionate for any opportunity to prove the bottom-line profitability of advertising
You have experience in:
- Digital advertising with 5+ years of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Breaking and growing business at both the account and agency level
- Building a strong network of Agency buyers and influencers
- Selling across key verticals including, Retail, Restaurant, Telco, Gas and Grocery
- Data-based selling comfortable with business and media performance metrics
- Influencing decisions across all agency stakeholders through excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills