Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer (Bridg)
Location: Remote, US
As Senior Director, Enterprise Sales, you will:
- Develop new business driving end-to-end client sales pursuit process with a focus on enterprise brick and mortar retailers (restaurants, convenience stores, grocers, drug chains, cinema exhibitors) and CPG brand partners. The primary measures of your success will be opportunities created and closed sales.
- Work to profile and research market opportunities, influence across the entire decision-making process and work with important partners such as client C-level executives (e.g; CMO, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Analytics Officer) and important 3rd party influencers such as System Integrators, Consultancies and Digital Agencies to understand the business environment, identify priorities, and develop unique solutions to solve the prospects challenges.
- Work to develop pipeline of opportunities using Bridg marketing activities, Strategic Advisors and Channel/Referral partners whilst also proactively prospecting via own networking.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Bridg solutions and outstanding presentation capabilities; deliver a unique value proposition to prospective clients with the ability to dive deep into client requirements and understand challenges.
- Manage RFP processes; develop and write solution-based sales proposals
- Manage client meetings and give demonstrations.
- Guide the negotiating process, working with partners including sales management, finance and legal teams.
- Take ownership of pipeline management, CRM updates, forecasting and reporting accordingly to organization processes and governance.
- 8+ years of experience selling technology solutions (CRM, Marketing Cloud, Automation, Data Analytics, Customer Data Platform) and/or data/information offerings that assist clients in enhancing their consumer engagement.
- Experience closing net new accounts while developing pipeline by way of using your customer relationships with C-level executives and other important decision makers
- Experience solving complex issues with a combination of financial acuity, long-term vision and data-driven approaches
- Experience guiding decisions at the highest levels and an ability to find common ground and align partners and teams with conflicting agendas
- Experience prioritizing and focusing on the most important work
- A collaborator who will partner across external and internal lines to increase revenue and expand adoption of Bridgs' solutions with new clients
- Results oriented and accountable for quarterly and annual revenue goals, pipeline management and growth
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why
- Someone always asking for feedback to learn and improve
- A strategic thinker who focuses on large, long-term challenges and defines evolving future opportunities, integrating scalable solutions with new clients
- Analytically minded and able to simply explain how our unique solution can provide value to an end client
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Company funded account that can be used for physical, emotional, and financial wellness!
- Flexible PTO
- Healthcare benefits that go into effect day one
- Employer funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Competitive compensation
- Equity grants for all employees
At Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX), we created an industry…but we are just getting started. From idea inception at a kitchen table in Atlanta to now publicly traded on NASDAQ with offices around the world, we are proud of the work we've accomplished and are looking for more smart and creative minds to join us on our mission. By using data for good, we connect brands with real people through their banks' digital channels (think: online and mobile apps). And when we make these connections, everyone wins - brands drive more sales, banks drive more loyalty, and people receive more cash back. It's that simple.
So how exactly does it work? Through our partnerships with financial services companies like Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Venmo, we have insights into one out of every two card swipes in the U.S. This equates to roughly $3.1 trillion in annual purchase spend from more than 161 million bank customers. Respecting this complete view of the consumer, we can create mutually beneficial relationships between those consumers and their favorite brands and financial services partners. These are relationships that otherwise would not have happened without our help. It's our advanced targeting that drives advertising performance - because performance matters, and it's our superpower. Are you ready to become a shareholder and join a team filled with creatives and data scientists, consultants, and artists, to help redefine marketing?
Cardlytics also recently acquired Bridg -- Purpose-built for brick-and-mortar retailers and CPG brands, Bridg enables the identification, understanding and engagement of unknown in-store customers.
We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and leveraging our unique perspectives to grow our company to new heights, while ensuring Cardlytics is a great place where great people want to be.