If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions, we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 163 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one out of every two card swipes across the US, covering over $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
About the Role
As an Analyst on our Advertiser Analytics team, you will go beyond basic statistics to provide actionable, whole wallet customer insights. You will partner with your manager and internal teams to derive meaning and shape business strategies based on our secure first-party data. You will work with your team directly consulting with our Specialty Retail clients, Sales, and the Client Success teams to present campaign results, build marketing strategies, and identify opportunities for insights. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys mining purchase data to understand consumer spending habits, competitive landscapes, and customer journeys.
- Work with large data sets in a fast-paced environment, using R, SQL and other tools to build custom models and consumer segmentations to influence targeted marketing campaigns
- Craft engaging analytic stories using PowerPoint and Tableau that answer a client’s specific business questions
- Partner with internal clients to develop account strategies, outline deliverables, and produce one-pager analytics for upcoming sales pitches
- Leverage your technical skillset and client facing experience to present campaign results and custom business insights to Specialty Retail clients
- Develop new analytic products and methodologies, troubleshoot issues in existing datasets and marketing campaigns
- A collaborator who will partner across external and internal organizational teams to drive revenue and expand adoption of Cardlytics’ solutions by our retail customers
- Results oriented and able to juggle multiple project and clients at a time
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
You have experience in:
- Knowledge in SQL is required; R, Python, or Tableau experience is a plus
- Interpreting analytical results and transforming them into a client ready deliverable
- Client facing roles with the ability to present to a non-technical marketer or a statistician
- Modeling and consumer segmentation experience a plus
- Understanding of Data and Identity in Digital Advertising a plus
- A degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Marketing Research.