If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 130 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position. We can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, and then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love.
About the Role
As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with your clients, deeply understanding your clients marketing objectives, creating and executing on strategic business plans to achieve those objectives, and ultimately maximizing the business opportunity for your clients and Cardlytics.
You will partner with Sales and Analytics to deliver effectively and efficiently on business plans and performance solutions.
Client growth and retention will be key performance indicators of your role.
- Grow and diversify the solutions delivered to our largest partners ultimately growing Cardlytics revenue as a result.
- Strive for client retention through identifying their needs and work to establish strong relationships with them.
- Prove value to our clients by proactively and consistently demonstrating the value and benefits of partnering with Cardlytics through compelling stories and actionable data, insights, and ensuring the relationship is viewed by the client as indispensable and irreplaceable.
- Gain a deep understanding of our clients’ business goals and leverage data and prescriptive solutions to define and implement a strategic and tactical plan to achieve client’s goals.
- Lead client business reviews and communicate performance optimizations recommended along with the planned road map.
- Work in partnership with Client Success, Sales and internal teams to create and grow existing advertiser relationships; ensuring successful and accurate campaign implementation and contractual obligations are met.
- Someone who builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Highly motivated and passionate in driving results for your clients.
- Able to understand client business goals and translate them into successful customer-centric campaign strategies.
- Sales-oriented with strong negotiation and influencing skills that can be used internally and externally to achieve your KPIs.
- Able to see the big picture and passionate about the digital media environment and technologies, keeping up to date current trends in the marketplace.
- Analytically minded and a strategic and creative thinker who understands business problems, can identify opportunities, and can effectively speak to and understand relevant data and trends.
You have experience in:
- 3-5 years of digital advertising experience, managing high value relationships, driving strategic learning agendas, and owning client relationships & communication.
- Compelling data-backed storytelling and recommendations and experience managing forecasts and achieving goals.
- Proving client success through managing, maintaining, and upselling solutions to your book of business.