If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 150 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
About the Role
The Campaign Delivery Executive’s role is to support the Advertiser Account Managers, Commercial Sales Team and bank teams in the campaign building and publishing process. They will co-ordinate with all relevant team members to ensure successful end to end campaign execution and relevant reporting. They will also be responsible for monitoring and resolving customer service complaints.
- Be responsible for setting up campaigns in our Offer Management System, accurately inputting campaign details from the brief.
- Display high attention to detail by ensuring all campaigns have been quality assured at each stage of build prior to publishing, including campaign targeting, budgets, forecasts and creative.
- Deliver flawless end to end pipeline execution by becoming an expert on the campaign process, best practices, and the campaign building tool.
- Support Account Managers and Commercial Sales teams in the weekly running of campaign reporting for advertisers.
- Act as a key point of contact for the customer service function at Cardlytics, including daily monitoring, researching, and resolving of electronic inquiry tickets, following up to ensure final resolution is as expected.
- Ensure we minimise disruption to workflows and campaign performance by raising and liaising with colleagues to resolve technical campaign problems in a timely manner, communicating with all parties, as necessary.
- A collaborator who will partner with your peers, Account Managers, Sales, and other relevant departments across our internal organisation to deliver campaign, customer service, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Results oriented and accountable for personal and team-wide quarterly and annual campaign accuracy and efficiency objectives.
- Curious to go beyond the day to day and discover / show interest in wider business goals and projects.
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A strategic thinker who focuses on discovering how processes can be improved to increase efficiency and drive results.
You have experience in
- Advertiser Operations – successfully executing campaigns booked by advertisers and able to maneuver campaign management systems.
- Teamwork – comfortable and confident working with various stakeholders to fulfill tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Thriving under pressure – in a fast-paced environment, prioritising and focusing on the most important work.
- Microsoft Office – able to use applications proficiently, particularly Excel.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of working with data is very important.