If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 150 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one out of every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
About the Role
The Benefits Specialist is responsible for the administration of all benefits programs offered at Cardlytics. This person will maintain strong relationships with our vendors and broker as well as ensure a strong and smooth benefit experience for all employees.
- Establish strong working relationships with broker and benefits providers to ensure expectations and deadlines are met.
- Analyze business needs and partner with our broker to ensure we are providing the most cost effective, relevant and impactful benefits packages to our employees.
- Ensure the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS and provide vendors with accurate information.
- Perform quality checks and audits of benefit related data to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Reconcile and process all benefit related invoices.
- Manage the paternity and maternity programs.
- Process and administers all leave-of-absence (personal, FMLA, etc.) and disability requests.
- Manage life events as well as new hire benefit enrollment.
- Manage terminations as it related to benefits and COBRA.
- Manage the annual open enrollment and benefit fair process.
- Monitor the accuracy and timeliness of contributions made to the benefits plans.
- Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations and maintain plan documentation.
- Manage company-wide wellness initiatives alongside the Cardlytics Wellness Committee.
- Collaborate with other administrative functions (i.e. HRIS, Payroll and Accounting) to drive quality and compliance.
- Assist with new-hire orientations.
- Act as a backup for the Payroll Manager, which includes answering payroll questions and processing payroll.
You have experience in
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field of study
- 3- 5 years of benefit administration experience
- 3 years’ experience with HRIS and benefit databases required (UltiPro/UKG a plus)
- Considerable knowledge of benefit administration principles and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Experience with payroll a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel.
- Be customer service oriented.