If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions, we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 163 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one out of every two card swipes across the US, covering over $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
About the Role
As an Analyst on our Advertiser Analytics team, you will go beyond basic statistics to provide actionable, whole wallet customer insights. You will partner with your manager and internal teams to derive meaning and shape business strategies based on our secure first-party data. You will work with your team directly consulting with our Direct to Consumer and Subscription clients, Sales, and the Client Success teams to present campaign results, build marketing strategies, and identify opportunities for insights. The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys mining purchase data to understand consumer spending habits, competitive landscapes, and customer journeys.
- Work with large data sets in a fast-paced environment, using R, SQL, and other statistical and data visualization tools to build custom analyses to answer client questions and influence and optimize targeted marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate an understanding the Cardlytics’ data environment and how to find, comprehend, and explain data which characterizes a clients’ customer journey
- Analyze Cardlytics Campaign performance and make recommendations on future campaigns
- Develop presentations and present to internal and external clients
- Create new standard, repeatable, and well-documented code for your new analyses which can be leveraged across the broader team
- Partner with other internal analytics teams to provide context on forecasting estimates
- Manage quality control of all deliverables to ensure high standards of accuracy
- Manage and balance the prioritization of large-scope projects with short-term ad hoc requests
- An out of the box thinker ready to join a strong and high performing team, with working knowledge in relational databases and SQL coding
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why
- Detail oriented with the ability to hit deadlines
- Able to maintain standard deliverables while growing your skillset and developing new projects and analyses
You have experience in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Econometrics, Data Science or similar, quantitative field (Graduate degree a plus)
- Prior experience in an Analyst role a plus
- Knowledge in SQL is required; R, Python, or Tableau experience is a plus