If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of more than 150 million US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one out of every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, to help marketers predict consumer shopping behavior based on actual purchase data. We then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love and that drive measurable, incremental purchases for our advertisers.
About the Role
As a Lead Analyst on our Advertiser Analytics team, you will go beyond basic statistics to provide actionable, whole wallet customer insights. You will interact with internal teams to derive meaning and shape business strategies based on our secure first-party data. You will consult with our Agency clients, sales and client success to present campaign results, build marketing strategies and identify opportunities for insights. We are looking for someone who enjoys mining purchase data to understand consumer spending habits, competitive landscapes, and customer journeys.
- Work with large data sets in a fast-paced environment, using R, SQL and other tools to build custom models and consumer segmentations to influence targeted marketing campaigns
- Craft engaging analytic stories using PowerPoint and Tableau that answer a client’s specific business questions
- Partner with internal clients to develop account strategies, outline deliverables, and produce one-pager analytics for upcoming sales pitches
- Leverage your technical skillset and client facing experience to present campaign results and custom business insights to Agency clients
- Develop new analytic products and methodologies, troubleshoot issues in existing datasets and marketing campaigns
- A collaborator who will partner across external and internal organizational teams to drive revenue and expand adoption of Cardlytics’ solutions by our retail customers
- Results oriented and able to juggle multiple project and clients at a time
- Curious and always go beyond what is happening to discover why
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
- A strategic thinker who focuses on larger, longer-term issues and defines evolving future opportunities, integrating your client’s initiatives and their implications
You have experience in:
- Digital Marketing with 5+ years of progressive Analytics experience
- Experience working at or with Digital Advertising agencies preferred
- First party data activation with a focus on Marketing Measurement and Audience Measurement
- Interpreting analytical results and transforming them into a client ready deliverable
- Client facing roles with the ability to present to a non-technical marketer or a statistician
- Modeling and consumer segmentation experience a plus
- Understanding of Data and Identity in Digital Advertising a plus
- A degree in Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Decision Sciences, Marketing Research