We’ve created an industry. Starting with an idea that formed at a kitchen table, we’ve built a native ad platform in banks’ digital channels.
Through purchase data, we can see where and when customers buy both online and in-store. We use these insights to identify opportunity, target real people within their bank, and measure the actual sales impact of our ads. With over 157M bank customers on the platform, we help brands drive incremental sales and grow market share.
Cardlytics is the largest walled garden, which many have not heard of. We see one in every two card swipes across the US, covering $3.3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position. We can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, and then use that data to reach bank consumers with offers they will love.
About the role
At Cardlytics, our goal as People Operations is to create a dynamic experience for Cardlytians. We are comprised of passionate Human Resources professionals with talents in recruiting, learning and development and much more. We strive to bring on the best people while continuing to build organizational capabilities by leveraging the talents of our people who are passionate about building a revolutionary company. We GSD.
With your passion for people, you’ll navigate the complex issues that face a high-growth, mid-stage startup, and champion solutions-oriented tactics to ensure success for Cardlytics in the years ahead. Must have a desire to be involved in many aspects of Human Resources programs and workforce effectiveness including performance management, employee relations, succession planning, workforce analytics and organizational development.
What you will accomplish in the role
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day
- Have a passion for and work to increase diversity & representation in Tech
- Enable leaders to be their best through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program design to problem-solving
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
- Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
What you bring to the table
- You have 7+ years direct Human Resources/People Operations experience
- You are passionate about the employee experience and developing innovative Human Resources solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Demonstration of experience in all HR competencies with deep expertise (certification, industry best practice creation, immersive experience) in at least two of the following: org design, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, learning & development, or change management