Cardlytics is the largest ad platform you’ve never heard of.
If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 133M US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one in every two card swipes, covering $3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, since we can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, then use that to reach bank consumers with offers they love to have.
The CDLX Product team’s mission is to ensure that users, advertisers, and partners gain daily value from all Cardlytics products. We do so by closely monitoring the key trends driving our business and industry forward, translating those into actionable insights for the strategic direction of the long-term product roadmap.
About the role
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product team. You will work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, engineers and go to market stakeholders to direct product development from start to finish with a focus on identifying customer problems, creating short and long term roadmaps and consistently assessing business impact. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives towards our company goals and strategy to accelerate our growth.
- Lead vision, development, and execution of novel products that serve our (advertiser partners/bank partners)
- Build a deep understanding of our existing business using internal and external data
- Strategically evaluate new market opportunities and the evolving competitive landscape, including assessing relative product advantages and disadvantages
- Work with cross-functional partners (product, data science, engineering, user research) to surface opportunities and threats, outline data-driven strategic decisions, and frame actionable product recommendations
- Identify the biggest problems to solve. Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Communicate clearly defined and achievable product goals to Design and Engineering, negotiating trade-offs and adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through Pragmatic Planning to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Build, measure, and iterate rapidly
Skills and experiences that will make you successful
- A minimum of 4-5 years in Product Management at a technology company, preferably within AdTech, MarTech, or FinTech
- Understanding of Bank products (consumer, mobile banking, credit cards, rewards and offers)
- Experience building cross-platform experiences (mobile, desktop, mobile web)
- Experience delivering impactful products and features that are heavily informed by data as well as user research
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems by creating customer-first solutions and thinking from first principles
- Passion for building products that unlock value for people who are not power users
- Highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation and compelling storytelling
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment without forgetting important details
- Proven track-record of organizing, developing, and executing business growth strategy projects