The Data Operations Analyst will work to manage data flows and file delivery to all internal downstream data consumers. The Data Operations team works to ensure the data quality, completeness, and accuracy of all data received from partner Financial Institutions. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year related work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage data flows and file delivery on a daily basis from file generation and retrieval at our partner Financial Institutions to our downstream tables in Cardlytics data warehouses.
- Ensure quality and completeness of data received from our bank and other third party partners.
- Identify patterns and inconsistencies in program data to ensure maximum data quality.
- Continuously work to implement new monitoring and quality control checks to ensure the highest level of data quality for our internal data consumers
- Create new tools to better communicate the status of our data to our internal data users.
- Monitor status of our program at all of our partner Financial Institutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a data or technical operations role.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other SQL package. Preferably including SSRS
- Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of macros and embedded tables
- Knowledge of Tableau an advantage
- Knowledge of Vertica an advantage
- Knowledge of Python an advantage
- Knowledge of Elastic Search an advantage
Education, Training and Travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative Field.
Communication and Cognitive Abilities
- Clear and consistent communication
- Independent problem solving
- Attention to detail