Cardlytics is the largest ad platform you’ve never heard of.
If you have a bank account or a credit card, chances are good that you’ve seen our platform in action. By running the cash-back rewards programs for Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo and other financial institutions we place targeted, relevant, measurable ads in front of 133M US consumers - more MAUs than Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
We see one in every two card swipes, covering $3T in purchases. This puts us in a unique position, since we can help marketers predict consumer shopping preferences based on actual purchase data, then use that to reach bank consumers with offers they love to have.
Cardlytics is seeking a Compliance Lead to be responsible for managing the internal compliance programs for Cardlytics UK working closely with their US counterparts.
Work with the Cardlytics technical team, banking team, advertiser team and legal team to build a compliance program that corresponds to the Company’s needs within our partners’ requirements. This person will be expected to be the lead liaison to ensure Cardlytics compliance program is integrated into our culture and meets our regulatory needs and partner expectations. This person is expected to be a leader who can influence and change behavior in a nuanced manner to accomplish our business goals. This is a role for someone who wants to impact the business rather than simply do a job. No need to apply if you are a “no person” looking to “checkboxes.” This is a job for a change agent who believes in bringing excellence to one of the best businesses in the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain compliance policies and best practices
- Anticipate and respond to partner compliance expectations
- Lead internal checks to ensure Cardlytics in meeting its compliance needs.
- Advise and collaborate on development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, audit, and governmental compliance practices
- Responsible for business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation
- Serve as the bridge between the various departments to ensure the effective communication of compliance requirements.
- Advise senior management on information security risks and issues
- Knowledge and understanding of Cardlytics’ systems and architecture
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in computing and information compliance, including experience with Internet technology and data flows
- Specific Audit / Compliance qualifications advantageous
Education, Training and Travel
- BSc/BA Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Communication and Cognitive Abilities
- Must be an intelligent, articulate, consensus building, and persuasive leader
- Able to communicate information compliance-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Work efficiently and effectively prioritize in a highly dynamic decentralized work environment with minimal guidance by management.