Cardiogram is at the forefront of wearable technology and artificial intelligence for detecting and managing chronic conditions. We are a mission driven organization that is laser focused on leveraging advanced technologies to reduce unnecessary medical expense and improve health outcomes. Given we are an early stage company, individuals must possess a strong desire to be part of an entrepreneurial environment that is fast paced, dynamic, and regularly presents career growth opportunities through wearing multiple “hats”
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to navigate complex environments and successfully sell to senior-level executives. The ideal candidate will care about solving customers needs with passion, drive, and class, and will operate with a level of integrity that allows us to shine with the broader healthcare ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have fun along the way and care deeply about the sales profession as a craft.
- Primary account targets are Health Insurers and Fortune 1000 self-insured employers.
- Be a key leader in building the Cardiogram sales team from the ground up.
- Develop and implement a strategy and process for meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Identify opportunities within their territory that are a fit for the Cardiogram solution and manage the sales pursuit process within those accounts.
- Take a solution/consultative sales approach with prospects to learn more about their needs and how we might complement their strategies
- Have the desire to be part of a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial organization
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce.
- Influence product roadmap through close work with engineering and leadership team.
This position reports to the Chief Commercial Officer and will require the person work cooperatively at all parts within the organization. The corporate culture is one in which smart, dynamic, driven, and vibrant individuals thrive.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible related sales experience (preferred) in the healthcare information technology and/or services industry segment. Startup experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales goals and demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone, email and face to face.
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce as an opportunity management system.
- Healthcare Industry knowledge is highly preferred, specifically in the Health Insurance and Provider markets. Digital health experience preferred
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (required)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Demonstrated skill in complex negotiations and contracting.