Cardiogram is at the forefront of wearable technology and artificial intelligence for detecting and managing chronic conditions. We are a mission driven organization that is laser focused on leveraging advanced technologies to reduce unnecessary medical expense and improve health outcomes. Given we are an early stage company, individuals must possess a strong desire to be part of an entrepreneurial environment that is fast paced, dynamic, and regularly presents career growth opportunities through wearing multiple “hats”.
Cardiogram Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for their regional Account Executives. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused around researching the Target Accounts in your territory and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned Cardiogram sales professionals.
- Promoting and marketing Cardiogram business through extensive and persistent cold calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients.
- Build marketing and inside sales strategy from the ground up.
- Building a network of senior executives in targeted prospects.
- Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
- Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive meetings
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed assigned quota of a minimum of 20 calls / 10 emails per day
- Working together with the Sales Director and/or Chief Commercial Officer to grow a specific sales territory
- Working with the Sales team to support the acquisition of new accounts in the region
- Research and organize participation in key industry events including sponsorship and speaking engagements.
- Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
- Organize/create relevant marketing material including the use of social media to enhance Cardiogram awareness.
- 1+ years of progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Proven track record demonstrating strong articulation of a product selling points via phone and email
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and company/industry research
- Healthcare Industry knowledge is highly preferred
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently