Join us in building the future of payments
We're always on the look out for individuals with the right skills and the desire to make a difference with a strong team.
CardFlight Core Values
- Continuous Improvement: We constantly strive for improve ourselves; we deeply value honest feedback; we pragmatically look for ways to do more with less.
- Ownership: We take ownership of all we do, applying a high ethical standard to our actions.
- Quality Execution: The quality of our products is a result of our competitiveness, discipline, and proactive mentality.
- Results Oriented: We are innovative in our approach and open-minded to differ ways to achieve our goals.
- The Team is the Engine: We achieve our high goals by leveraging everyone's strengths. Employee well being is key to achieving our results.
- Transparency: We believe in openness and transparency is key to gaining and maintaining trust.
- A team that works. Anywhere. We love hustling and building solutions together, and winning as one team. We are thriving in a hybrid workplace made up of two CardFlight offices and remote locations across the country.
- Office the way you like. CardFlight is a location-neutral company. New hires are given a stipend to set their office up the way they want. And all employees have an annual budget to upgrade and refresh their work place.
- A team that plays together. Weekly team lunches, monthly snack boxes, regular social events, and an annual in-person celebration. These are the ways in which we get to know one another beyond work day and make work fun!
- Health and wellness. We offer comprehensive medical, vision and dental, plus a variety of mental and behavioral health options across our plans. We offer other life hacks like commuter benefits and health equipment discounts.
- Paid parental leave. We offer paid leave for caregivers when children are born, adopted or placed in a new family.
- Take ownership. All full-time team members receive stock options. We approach our daily decisions like company owners.
- Learning and development. Everyone is encouraged to learn and grow with a personal annual budget for development.
- Go on that adventure. Our generous vacation policy allows team members to step away and to pursue their passions.