ABOUT HUMAN INTEREST
Human Interest is a Y Combinator-backed company that offers an easy and affordable 401(k) retirement plan for the modern workforce. We're a Series A company disrupting a massive but broken industry through empowering businesses of any size to safeguard the financial futures of their employees -- something that only 14% are able to do today.
Current 401(k) solutions for small businesses are built on legacy software, involve physical paper forms, and are sold with kickbacks to financial advisors whose interests are misaligned with the financial well-being of their clients. We've built an automated, paperless 401(k) that makes it possible for small businesses to offer a 401(k) benefit to their employees, and we’re proud to be working with over 1,300 businesses across the country!
Why Partnerships @ Human Interest?
We are a rocketship and Partnerships is a key initiative for the company this year. We're looking for a fast, creative, forward-thinking, meticulously organized, and self-motivated professional who lives by the 10X rule. You'll be ramping up our partner marketing programs to help us exponentially reach more small businesses across the United States through different partner types in Fintech: tech partners (payroll/HRIS), benefits brokers, financial advisors, CPAs, and consultants. This role requires a “jack-of-all-trades” mentality that is proactive and can create their own solutions when needed, and adapt to additional responsibilities which may span across partner marketing, partner operations and sales enablement. And as we go 24,791 mph, you should be comfortable with change.
What you get to do everyday
- Create joint campaigns with partners (e.g, educational events, email, webinars, etc.)
- Work with Partner Account Managers to develop, plan and execute partner campaigns and partner events with clear plan and ROI tracking
- Create compelling partner enablement and customer collateral
- Manage online marketplace listings and driving more traffic; coming up with other ways to build demand
- Managing G2 Crowd, Google and other review sites
- It’s a dynamic environment- there is so much more that we are going to ask of you - are you up for it?
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of relevant experience (partner marketing, demand generation, campaign marketing)
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-functional skills – you have the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical team members
- Experience writing emails and collateral
- Proven ability to work effectively across marketing and sales organizations.
- Passion for working with emerging cloud technologies
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company where change is a constant
- Self-starter, ability to lead innovative, entrepreneurial efforts and drive for excellence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency and execute detailed action plans.
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with other team members
- Previous experience in a startup
Human Interest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.