Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a part time Pharmacy Operations Associate- Packer, you will assist the Operations Manager with daily production duties and responsibilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Receive, stow, and pack customer orders.
- Report any discrepancies to the manager and manage department inventory.
- Coordinate with Capsule teams to ensure we deliver on customer’s expectations and ensure an amazing customer experience across all touchpoints.
- Master our internal operating system: develop full operational knowledge and understanding of pharmacy operations, adhering to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
- Work with the pharmacy operations team to meet or exceed company goals and priorities.
- This is a part time position that will vary hours per week on evenings and weekends.
- You have a high school diploma / GED.
- You are able and willing to stand for long periods of time.
- You have great self-discipline, attendance, and punctuality.
- You possess strong attention to detail, outstanding communication skills, ability to excel in a team environment.
- You must be available to work Friday through Monday.
- You have prior experience in a warehouse/distribution setting.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.