Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Driver, you will be responsible for delivering medications to our patients. You will collaborate with our Operations and Logistics teams to ensure flawless and reliable deliveries.
- Collaborate with our Operations and Logistics teams and utilize technology and routing tools to deliver medications to our patients.
- Abide by Florida Department of Transportation safety regulations for a courier.
- Engage with and understand our customers, including discovering and responding to customer needs through clear and pleasant communication.
- Meet company operating policies and standards, including providing best in class customer service.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Pay: Earn up to $20.00/hr
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have your own car with proof of registration and proof of insurance with your name on the policy.
- You must not have a business use exclusion on your auto insurance policy.
- You must be able to complete and pass a Background and Drug Screen.
- You must provide documents that establish identity and employment authorization
- You must have the ability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- You possess the ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- You must have a Smart Phone with downloadable app capability and be familiar with technology and routing tools.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.