Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
Join the Capsule Courier team with guaranteed hours each week! You will be scheduled for the same set shift with the same hours each week to ensure you know how much your paycheck will reflect vs. the typical gig delivery job!
- Starting pay is $16.99/hr + biweekly incentives
- Mileage reimbursement for drivers
- On the job training and career growth opportunities - we love to hire from within!
At the beginning of each shift you will
- Clock in at your designated pick up location to receive your entire route of packages at one time. Your route is designed for you at the beginning of your shift.
- You will go out and complete your deliveries.
- Once you complete all of your deliveries, you can clock out where you are! (No need to go back to the Pharmacy/Pick Up location)
- Follow a mapped delivery route, track and report working hours and breaks at appropriate times, adhere to all safety policies, obey all applicable traffic laws, and drive in accordance with all weather and conditions
- You will be directly responsible for delivering medication via your bike or vehicle to our customers
- You will collaborate with the Logistics Team to ensure delightful and reliable deliveries
- Must be at least 21 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
- Must have a valid ID or driver’s license
- Proof of registration and proof of insurance with your name on the policy. (cannot have a business use exclusion)
- Must be willing to submit and pass a background and drug screen
- You possess the ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- You must have a Smart Phone with downloadable app capability and be familiar with technology and routing tools
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.