Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Capsule Front Desk Associate, you will work at the frontlines of Capsule’s mission to build a better, kinder, smarter pharmacy. You will serve as the first point of contact for Capsule employees and guests, and provide support to Pharmacy Operations that will enable a delightful customer experience. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Greeting all team members and guests. Serve as the first and last point of contact when entering and leaving the building.
- Create a welcoming and collaborative environment amongst our team members and customers.
- Ensuring the facilities are well-maintained in a way that allows all staff to do their best work
- Assisting with administrative duties to ensure the pharmacy remains in compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining an organized and legally compliant filing system for prescription hardcopies.
- Coordinating deliveries, supply shipments, and other facility needs.
- Liaising with building/office staff and third party vendor services.
- Supporting in fulfillment operations duties as necessary.
- Sat-Sun 2pm-10pm
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have a High School Diploma / GED
- You have experience with customer service or sales.
- Capable of standing for long periods of time and able to lift and carry up to 5lbs for the duration of your shift
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion.
- Proficient in basic computer skills
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.