Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role
As Senior Brand Designer you have a passion for building meaningful, memorable brands and bringing your experience to healthcare as we seek to redefine it. You will be successful by being a proactive, multidisciplinary designer who has experience building identity systems, art direction, campaigns, digital advertising, and social content, to name a few. You will partner closely with our Head of Marketing, Head of Design, Design Director, and design team. The work you produce should not only educate customers and promote Capsule, it should also bring some joy to people’s daily lives, making our world a little more beautiful than it was before.
- Internalize, scale up, and evolve our brand guidelines wherever the brand may live
- Concept and execute on a number of brand touchpoints such as seasonal marketing campaigns, market expansion, internal-facing collateral, spatial graphics, partnerships, and more
- Work cross-functionally with partners throughout the company, understanding and influencing their priorities and goals
- Be a mentor for other team members, helping to foster a strong design team culture
- Balance multiple projects at a time while meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledgeable with vector illustration to be used across different touchpoints and sizes, able to do simple spot illustrations or pictograms
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 5+ years of professional brand design experience in either agency or in-house.
- You have experience building identity systems or evolving brand guidelines to adapt them into multiple touchpoints or channels.
- You have a solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and working in both print and digital.
- You have excellent foundational design skills, including but not limited to typography, color, layout, and graphic elements.
- You have some art direction experience, being on set for photo or video shoots, working with external partners.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.