Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Courier, you will be a key member of the Logistics team responsible for flawlessly delivering medications to our customers.
- Utilize technology and routing tools to deliver medications to our Customers.
- Abide by Colorado Department of Transportation safety regulations for a courier.
- Salary: Up to $25 / hour in combination of Incentive Bonus + Hourly Rate + Mileage Reimbursement.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have your own car with proof of registration and proof of insurance with your name on the policy.
- You must not have a business use exclusion on your auto insurance policy.
- You must be able to complete and pass a Background and Drug Screen.
- You must provide documents that establish identity and employment authorization
- You must have the ability to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- You possess the ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
- You must have a Smart Phone with downloadable app capability and be familiar with technology and routing tools.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.