Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role
As a Director of the pharmacy experience contact center team at Capsule, you will be directly responsible for building strategy and leading all contact center operations at Capsule. You will directly supervise senior managers responsible for leading all national markets. You will work closely with the Head of Customer Operations and establish strong partnerships with key internal stakeholders-Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Legal, and Workforce Management in enabling Capsule’s mission to build a better, nicer, kinder, smarter pharmacy to make life simpler and healthier for everyone. You will be directly responsible for ensuring that the team meets quarterly and annual objectives and optimizes processes to provide a delightful customer and doctor experience.
Some of the Things You’ll Work On:
- Deliver and drive strategies and programs which improve the position and profitability of the customer service sites that includes all aspects of operational performance, employee engagement, change management, succession planning-talent management activities and stakeholder management.
- Design and build processes, performance expectations, and strategies in a start-up environment to cultivate positive, open, and innovative workspace. Develop strategic roadmap of projects for managers on the team and partner with Project Managers and Head of Operations to align on priorities
- Lead a team of 250+ agents and managers and lead initiatives that look after employees to make Capsule the employer of choice
- Champion efficiency, quality, and experience improvement efforts inside and outside the team
- Work with internal partners and managers to drive scalable processes across the organization and drive improvements
- Be the voice of customer and make data-driven decisions to provide thoughtfully tailored solutions to consumers
- You have 10+ years of experience leading Customer Service Operations across multiple site locations
- You have been a leader of leaders for 5+ years
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- Six Sigma Experience
- Healthcare Industry experience
- A mix of startup and established company background
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.