Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is seeking a Rover Pharmacist to help us build a next-generation pharmacy made for a world where you prefer to interact digitally and one where the health system finally puts everybody on the same team. You will set the standard for our exceptional end-to-end customer experience. This position will not have a consistent schedule, and instead will serve on an as-needed basis such as during busy seasons, to cover PTO or parental leave etc.
- Master our internal systems: develop full operational knowledge and understanding of the pharmacy and manage internal and external pharmacy operations.
- Work well in a team environment in the fulfillment of prescription orders: processing, filling, managing pharmacy technicians, inventory management and ordering, customer inquiries, managing insurance company and doctor office relationships.
- Effectively communicate with doctors offices, pharmacies, and insurers to fulfill prescription orders.
- Partner with other pharmacy technicians and pharmacists to create a seamless experience for each customer in a constantly changing pharmacy workflow.
- Coordinate with our in-house team of couriers to package, manage, and track deliveries in a timely manner.
- Counseling and providing drug-related information for prescription and over-the-counter items to customers.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have minimum 1-2+ years of relevant pharmacy work experience: prescription processing, inventory management, customer inquiries, managing a pharmacy, managing insurance company and doctor office relationships.
- You have a valid Pharmacist License in the state of Florida.
- You're relentlessly resourceful, optimistic, creative problem-solver.
- You're a team player who loves to take care of the people around them.
- You're aggressively organized, multi-tasking master
- You have a strong passion for helping people with all pharmacy-related problems
- You possess emotional intuition for building a great consumer experiences with the analytical rigor to surface meaningful qualitative and quantitative changes to pharmacy processes
- Ability to be flexible based on pharmacy operating hours.
- Starting at $52/hr.
- Benefits Medical, Dental, & Vision (option for 100% company paid), 401k program, Life & Disability, Employee Assistance & Advocacy Program, Flexible Spending Accounts, Pre-tax Commuters/Parking, & Paid Time Off.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.