Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
- Drive sustainable growth for Capsule in your market with a focus on hiring, training, and ongoing pharmacy operations.
- Advise on market specific regulations, both for launch and on an ongoing basis.
- Manage day to day internal and external pharmacy operations in your market.
- Hire, onboard, and train new pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Partner with Capsule’s sales, marketing and expansion teams to develop and grow our business.
- Collaborate with central pharmacy operations to maintain a consistent customer experience.
- Work well in a team environment to fulfill prescription orders: processing, filling, managing pharmacy technicians, inventory management and ordering, customer inquiries, managing insurance company and doctor office relationships.
- Communicate effectively with doctors offices, pharmacies, and insurers to fulfill prescription orders.
- Partner with other pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to create a seamless experience for each customer in a ever-evolving pharmacy environment.
- Coordinate with our in-house team of couriers to package, manage, and track deliveries in a timely manner.
- Counsel and provide drug-related information for prescription and over-the-counter items to customers.
- Occasional travel to NYC for training and partnering with central pharmacy teams.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
You have 5+ years of relevant pharmacy work experience: prescription processing, inventory management, customer inquiries, managing a pharmacy, managing relationships with doctor offices and insurance companies.
You have a valid Pharmacist License in the state of Pennsylvania
- You are a team player who loves to take care of the people around them and passionate about helping/solving all pharmacy-related problems.
You are aggressively organized and a multi-tasking master.
- You possess an entrepreneurial and commercial mindset, passion for driving growth.
- You have operational leadership ability; strong lateral thinking; comfort managing teams.
- You possess an intuition for building a great consumer experience with the analytical rigor to surface meaningful qualitative and quantitative changes to pharmacy processes.
- Prior experience opening/launching a new pharmacy.
- Experience working in a high volume retail or specialty setting.
- Active pharmacist license in multiple states.
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.