Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Program Manager at Capsule you will focus on providing program and operational support across the Product and Engineering organizations. You will be a strong partner to product and engineering leaders focusing on: planning & execution, dependency mapping and coordination across teams and internal/external stakeholders, standardization of best practices, and delivering operational excellence.
- Build alignment across teams around all major milestones needed to achieve on time delivery of products/features/projects.
- Manage work that spans across multiple product/engineering teams as well as business stakeholders to achieve important milestones.
- Hold teams accountable for delivering planned work on time meeting stakeholders needs.
- Responsible for: setting up and maintaining dashboards, updates and communications to be shared out with stakeholders on a regular cadence.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You have 5+ years of industry experience supporting product and engineering teams from an operational or program management perspective
- A strong track record of success related to program and project management with an ability to clearly and effectively communicate milestones, timelines, and deliverables.
- Expertise in tracking and communicating across team dependencies, working to actively unblock teams
- You enjoy being a part of building a best-in-class organization
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
- You understand the trade-offs in employing different solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.