Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role:
As Senior Product Manager, you’ll own products that help our healthcare partners take better care of patients. You’ll work directly with partners to understand their needs, never losing sight of the “why” behind the “what”. You’ll partner with sales, engineering, design, and other internal teams to deliver solutions that accomplish partners’ goals while also driving growth for Capsule. You’ll own complex integrations that allow us to position our products as a natural extension of partners’ existing workflows. In this role, you will:
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative insights from our own products and from the broader healthcare ecosystem to drive a product strategy and roadmap that accomplishes both our business goals while advancing our partners’.
- Define what success looks like, and then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally your team around what winning looks like and how we get there.
- Drive several product initiatives forward in parallel, spanning both consumer-facing partner-facing tools. Partner directly with clients and with our implementation team to ensure successful launches that achieve desired outcomes. Measure the impact of each change.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- 5+ years in a product management capacity, including 2+ years managing technically complex products in a SAAS environment. Experience with healthcare SAAS or API/flat-file integrations is a plus.
- Strong experience leveraging quantitative data to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) and synthesize user feedback into actions.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a broad range of stakeholders to develop & iterate a product strategy, create alignment and momentum around your roadmap, and ultimately drive successful product outcomes.
- Have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so).
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.