Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As an Implementation Manager, you will ensure that our internal users achieve success with our newest operational products. You’ll work directly with engineers, product managers, and operations team members to understand their needs and ensure our platforms launch smoothly via exceptional testing and quality standards, intuitive training, and thoughtful approaches to change management. Everyone needs looking after sometimes, and our team is responsible for delivering the tools and systems Capsule’s operational teams need to do their best work and take care of patients.
- Partner with engineering teams, product managers, and operators to lead end-to-end software QA testing and bug bashes to ensure our newest systems meet the highest software quality standards.
- You’ll identify meaningful trends and processes to increase QA turnaround time so that we can release features quickly and with high confidence.
- You’ll lead product training documentation and launch strategy for a highly cross functional project impacting 500+ internal users.
- You’ll build domain knowledge on Capsule products to train the trainers on our newest functionality and provide your expertise on the medium of training.
- You’ll play a key role in ensuring the success of pilot programs and product rollouts of our business-critical products to hundreds of users. Your work will drive meaningful change in how our business operates and will enable our teams to do their best work on behalf of our patients.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 3-4 years of experience in launching large scale operational changes, devising product launch/rollout strategies and product QA, bonus if it was working directly on platform integrations and internal platform releases that impacted 500+ users.
- You have an excellent record of managing projects in your prior roles where you created end-to-end product training documentation and partnered with business stakeholders for a seamless rollout.
- You can demonstrate knowledge of SDLC and agile best practices
- You have excellent project management and analytical skills and an ability to juggle multiple activities at once. You have a great attention to detail and are able to execute projects to a timeline.
- You have a track record of quickly learning new tools, processes, and earning the trust of your peers.
- You have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so)
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.