Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role
As a Core Experience Product Designer you will be responsible for key touchpoints in our iPhone, Android, and web apps. Including; managing medications, the checkout flow, and delivery tracking, as well as maintaining the design system that other designers at Capsule use every day.
- Design magical experiences for our customers.
- Improve and maintain our cross platform design system.
- Prototype your best ideas, test with customers, and iterate based on feedback.
- Know and love our users (customers, providers, partners, and internal teams), be their champion.
- Help develop and define Capsule’s design sensibilities, methodologies, and culture.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 2+ years of consumer product design experience
- A keen eye for details and excellent taste in visual design.
- You have a solid knowledge of Figma.
- You have a strong knowledge of mobile operating systems and their design patterns.
- You can design motion in user interfaces and produce interactive prototypes.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.