Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As an Ops Product Designer you will work directly with our design leadership to build the tools that power Capsule’s magical customer experience. You will be responsible for designing custom software we build to enable our pharmacy operations, pharmacy experience, and delivery teams to do their best work and look after our customers.
- Shadow our operations teams to learn about their work, and how you can make their lives easier.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform your design decisions.
- Prototype those solutions, test with users, learn from the results, and iterate.
- Deliver high-fidelity functional final designs and contribute to our Ops Design System.
- Help develop and define Capsule Design’s sensibilities, methodologies, and culture.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 3+ years of professional product design experience enabling complex workflows.
- You are well versed in working with robust design systems and component libraries.
- You have experience designing complex desktop web applications.
- You have a solid knowledge of Figma.
- You can produce interactive prototypes.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.