Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a Senior Product Manager on the Platform team focused on Data and ML-enabled services you will own products from ideation through launch and drive decisions along each step of the process to enable our teams to do their best work by delivering delightful experiences both to our internal and external customers and partners.
- Drive the product strategy and execution for your cross-functional squad, partnering with data engineering, data science, operations, marketing and other stakeholders to reliably ship products that delight our users and advance our mission of reconnecting medication into healthcare.
- Develop a framework to assess and prioritize business use cases across Capsule that can leverage ML-enabled services
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative learnings to develop a deep intuition for what is important to our users (customers, doctors & partners, internal teams), and use that to drive your squad’s roadmap and help shape the overall product strategy.
- Define what success looks like, and then ensure that we have the data in place to measure our progress. Rally your team around what winning looks like and how we get there.
- You have a deep understanding of technology and can effectively prioritize and build ML-enabled services that support multiple product lines.
- You’re passionate about building the future of healthcare: weaving technology and brand into a seamless experience for consumers, internal stakeholders, medical providers who partner with us, and the broader healthcare system.
- You’re able to think strategically about Capsule’s short & long-term objectives while relentlessly advocating for our users.
- You leverage data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) and synthesize user feedback into actions.
- You’re a fast learner. This is a complex space and — though you may have no prior healthcare experience — you’re excited to jump in, sweat the details, and become an expert wherever it’ll help you get the job done.
- You work closely with stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs.
- You bring out the best in your team and help align people around common objectives.
- 4+ years in a product management capacity
- Experience working with Data Scientists and stakeholders to scope and develop ML-enabled services
- Broad understanding of ML landscape, including algorithms, and techniques, and how they can solve customer and business problems..
- Strong experience leveraging data (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform your decisions and help others inform theirs. You know how to extract insights from data (SQL skills a strong plus) and synthesize user feedback into actions.
- Have experience working in a startup environment (or strong desire to do so).
While we have a preference for candidates in or around NYC, this role can be located anywhere in the United States.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.