Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, are energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As the Senior Administrator you will work cross-functionally to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and adoption of the platform. The Senior Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform and its connectivity to the broader Capsule data ecosystem.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product and fellow technologists to proactively administer our Salesforce instance.
- Self-manage to come up with pre sprint technical design and grooming activities
- Drive user story analysis, elaboration and design. Ensure declarative implementation work meets user requirements and doesn’t degrade other business processes on the platform
- Build and maintain custom objects/ fields, validation rules, layouts, reports, dashboards, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, chatter groups, Lightning flows, email templates, and integration of sales enablement tools to optimize business processes
- Employ industry best practices to deliver world-class solutions. Ensure developed solutions remain compliant with all applicable standards
- Drive admin activities to meet schedules and timelines. Ensure that software standards and quality targets are met
- Research problems discovered by Stakeholders, QA or product team and collaborate to develop solutions to the problems
- Maintain knowledge of latest releases and security concerns raised in each cycle for our implementation
- Help develop and implement training for end-users. Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications
- You are comfortable in highly ambiguous environments, but hate ambiguity and seek to bring order from chaos wherever possible. However, you know your limits and prioritize where you can make the most impact.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome, making sure to revisit areas where additional work builds stability.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- Salesforce.com App builder and Admin certifications required. Advanced Admin certification preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience administering Salesforce organizations to meet business requirements
- Experience in working both classic interface and lightning interface.
- Strong understanding of data structures and data modeling including experience in conducting gap analysis on existing processes and potential alternatives.
- Ability to use out-of-the-box SFDC functionality as well as building custom solutions or implementing app exchange applications
- Experienced working with SOQL / SOSL Queries
- Experienced with User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.