Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and to push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role:
Capsule is looking for a Business Recruiter that will drive the Company’s talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing teams across Customer Experience, Pharmacy Ops, and Pharmacy Services. As our Business Recruiter, you’ll partner with hiring managers to understand and anticipate their team’s hiring needs, and develop sourcing strategies to fill non-technical positions.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process by building relationships with candidates, creating positive interview experiences, and the offer process
- Understand the talent market and come up with creative ways to engage with A+ talent
- Develop creative recruiting sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse talent through research, social media, cold calls, referral generation, events, and sourcing campaigns to accomplish hiring goals
- Be a strategic partner to our business leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, and develop strategies to improve offer acceptance rates
- Maintain data integrity practices and provide data-driven insights to business leaders in order to elevate and improve recruiting process and strategies.
- 3-5+ years of high-volume recruiting experience (bonus: healthcare/pharmacy experience)
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a high volume of reqs and candidates
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to partner with and advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices
- Experience using recruiting metrics to identify problems, provide insights, and drive decisions
- Well-versed in recruiting practices and tools (Greenhouse, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.)
- Passionate about healthcare and our mission to improve the pharmacy experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.