Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and to push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is looking for an Enterprise Provider Partnerships Manager (PPM) to join our Capsule Denver team. Reporting to the GM of Denver, the Enterprise PPM is a high-visibility business development role focusing on partnering with Denver and Boulder’s largest healthcare providers at all levels, from the c-suite to the clinics and providers. Strong candidates are organizational savants who quickly assess who does what. You communicate easily and quickly build trust with c-suite, Ops leadership, frontline provider, and admin teams. You are also a trusted internal collaborator, working cross-functionally with Capsule’s national Product and Marketing teams to bring partnerships to life.
- Be a champion in the Denver/Boulder market for Capsule and our modern pharmacy
- Onboard hospitals, health systems, and other enterprise level provider organizations through engagement across the organization
- Structure strategic deals that achieve mutually-beneficial outcomes
- Partner closely with our Product and Marketing teams
- Carry a quota
- Roll up your sleeves to lead opportunities from discovery through to alignment, agreement, and execution
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- 6-10 years experience spanning sales and partnerships / account management
- Experience using a consultative approach with enterprise healthcare sales and/or closing complex business development partnerships
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.