Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience and technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, and manufacturers. We are laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers and driving meaningful value and better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Capsule has raised over $500MM from the best healthcare and technology investors in the world to pursue our mission of building a pharmacy that works for everyone.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized by accomplishing ambitious goals, and to push themselves and their teammates to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help one another be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role
As Head of Pharmacy Experience you join a customer-centric culture that is focused on improving the pharmacy experience and deliver on our value of “everyone needs some looking after”. You will drive customer loyalty across all of our pharmacies by delivering a consistently delightful and frictionless experience. You will be responsible for the Pharmacy Experience (PX) Team both in NYC and nationally by providing shared service capabilities to support all expansion markets.
- Enable the vision for the customer experience, Pharmacy Experience team, its culture and how it operates.
- Develop and implement the strategy to scale, staff and design a best in class Pharmacy Experience team nationally.
- Lead Customer retention strategy and drive and share Voice of Customer and customer experience analytics and use customer insights to advise strategy and critical decisions across the company.
- Build internal metric and deliver increase quality / customer loyalty.
- Facilitate an excellent customer experience by analyzing opportunities and friction points, challenging the norms and driving the changes cross-functionally required to create thoughtful, enlightening experiences for every customer.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
- You have 15+ years working within customer centric organizations in the direct to consumer space
- You have 8+ years in a leadership role within Customer Experience or Customer Service leading large teams accountable for delivering highly engaging customer experience.
- You have successfully leveraged customer data insights to significantly improve customer experience.
- You have scaled national teams in a high growth environment.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, and believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, and veteran status.